Hello,please [ost the MBAM log/
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs
tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
If you run Spybot's Teatimer ,turn that off.
Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool
) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v22.214.171.124) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 126.96.36.199 of the tool.
- Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
- To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- Do not use the computer during the scan
- If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
- Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
- A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.188.8.131.52_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
- Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it. To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe
, select Rename
and give it a random name with the .com
file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to these[/color] instructions
. [color=green]In some cases it may be necessary to redownload TDSSKiller and randomly rename it before
downloading and saving to the computer.
Are you on a router? Are other machines on it,if so are they redirecting?
Do you use Firefox?
Download Security Check
, and save it to your Desktop
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad
document should open automatically called checkup.txt
; please post the contents of that document.
I have to leave now but will look back as soon as I can.