Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi I'm a magic_ninja

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 magic_ninja

magic_ninja

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 PM

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys whats up. My name is jeff, and I am an avid advanced computer user. I have done paid work for people, but really don't enjoy it, and rather I am willing to help friends and family with their computer problems for free. I have fixed a ton of machines over the last 13 years or so, as well as built many. If you are wanting advice on building your own rigs, I'm just one of the guys that can assist you. Usually I tend to lean more towards hardware issues, but lately I have really been getting into programming, and have loved the world it opens up, as well as the understanding once you get a basic grasp of how programming languages work.

My main reason for joining this forum is a pesky malware that I cannot seem to get rid of, or rather what I believe to be the remnants of one of them. I decided that due to the influx of people wanting help cleaning their machines in my own life, I want to actually learn about the topic, and the proper way to combat these threats. I noticed the Malware removal classes and really, really....really want to take them. But of course, there is a 20 post count min. to do so, therefore I figured I would introduce myself.

Nice to meet you all!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:45 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users