Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Restore Window Blank

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Domo!

Domo!

• Members
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hi there, I just had some issues with my System Restore and was looking for some answers. I had just recently got help from Surgeon General JSntgRvr with a complete lock virus on the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs part of the forum and he was able to get me running back on track and my computer is running smoothly. Our only problem was after getting the computer clean and we tried to run a System Restore and the window would be blank when trying to access it.

The work we had done to fix it is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic413263.html but dispite all of our attempts we were unable to get a System Restore function going. We've checked the permissions and other options and still no luck. I was redirected here to see if anyone could help with this particular problem. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

Please...complete your malware topic before moving on to what may seem like system or hardware issues.

This topic is closed, pending reopening when MRL topic is closed. Once that topic is closed, just send me a PM and I will reopen this topic.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users