Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:04 AM
To understand this, we would need to know:
1. Original status of all three files: date/update number/size
2. Which you downloaded first and when.
3. New status of the remaining two: date/update number/size
4. Which you downloaded second, and when.
5. New status of the last file: date/update number/size
One or more of these definition files might be cumulative, or you may have downloaded them out of temporal order, so that the files would reflect your prior activity.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.