Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yet another video problem.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 peacemak3r

peacemak3r

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

I had this problem before but after updating drivers for my monitor and graphics card, the problem went away. This specific problem has been appearing again and I've updated the drivers and it didn't go away but after fiddling with some stuff it does go away but I couldn't stand some of the settings (which I'll explain later.)

First off; the problem: I can't really explain the problem. I've tried showing a picture of it but on other computers everything seems normal and told me it's the Aero feature and such. I'm fully aware of the Aero feature and such but I don't think that's the reason. For any windows or folders I open, it'll show me the window but at the edge it shows like a streaking finish. Like the best way to explain it is if you take a photo of a car speeding, you get that streak look or something, or something zooming. In a way it looks like a ghosting image or a shadow of the image. See it also happens inside a web browser or folder. The letters or buttons or icons show the same streaking, zooming, ghosting, and/or shadowing image as well.

Now, I've updated my graphics card (9800 GTX+) to current drivers. I've updated my monitor (Dell E207WFP) to current drivers as well. I did not check to see if my VGA cables are loosen yet, I'm going to do that soon.

Is there any other ways to fix this situation I'm having? I can make an image to show a better interpretation of what I'm trying to explain as well.

Thanks for your time and hopefully I can get the help I need! Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 peacemak3r

peacemak3r
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

Anybody?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users