Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All, Just Signed On To Meet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spartan117jonhz

Spartan117jonhz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:10 PM

Hi all, glad to be a part of the community. A really excited friend just told me about this site, so I thought I would join as well. I don't know everything about computers. But let's face it, they keep getting more problematic with all the viruses out there. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 AM

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:49 PM

:thumbsup: to BC Spartan117jonhz,

Feel free to look around and ask and/or answer any questions.

Hopefully you will have a great time meeting all of the members of bleeping computer. Hopefully the members will be able to help you with any computer problems or needs you have.

If you don't know where to post a question you may click my link below to find out. (Click Here to find out where to post a question)

Enjoy Your Time at BC!!!

Edited by frankie12, 16 January 2006 - 09:49 PM.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:09 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! Spartan117jonhz.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic