Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell XPS 5 crashed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iedq

iedq

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

I have a Dell XPS 5 at the office, the computer was working great. I have running Windows 7 professional.

I am not going very often to the office and one day after about two week i arrived and computer was on but with boot error. Ran some diagnostics and found at the end that the drive is dead.

This is not the issue, i want to know if this computer is down, and just at the time that it went dead i started receiving crapy emails, you know spam and adware. I have cleand my home computer but still do receive the crapy mails to my phone which lately is the only place that im reading the emails.

Help with anything.

Thanks

pd, can my phone whtich is a BB 9700 smarphone be infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users