Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitors acting Weird!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pharkit

pharkit

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hi everyone,

Had a really strange thing happen this morning. Ive got two monitors attached to my pc and while in the middle of something (writing an email) the left monitor went completely green and the right monitor went completely black. Ive sent a vid to my friend who agreed to put it on his youtube account - Please take a look at tell me what you think it could be. Theres also a flickering thats been happening the last few days on just the right monitor. Im fearing the worst here - dying graphics card??

xp sp3

Edited by pharkit, 09 August 2011 - 08:37 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MarkGS

MarkGS

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

The video is no longer available.. are your drivers up to date?

#3 pharkit

pharkit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Hi,

have updated drivers now. Will reply soon with update.

*Update*
Computer crashed while playing battlefield online (which Id only just installed). I think graphics card is on its way out

Edited by pharkit, 09 August 2011 - 11:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users