Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kabam...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ChicagoMel

ChicagoMel

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

I don't know if anyone plays Kabam games here, I play Kingdoms of Camelot. But they really made a mess this time after the last game glitch...they had a right to take back the stuff that shouldn't have been out yet and even the rest of the gifts allowed by the glitch. But now a lot of people are outraged because they apparently assumed anything high end was from the glitch, so now a lot of people have lost stuff they either bought or earned. And you can bet the ones who bought are the maddest...it's essentially theft 'cause they were bought with real money. Kabam says they're still working to restore items, but a lot of people say their stuff isn't back yet. I was lucky not to lose much, but they sure know how to keep making things worse. They may still see lawsuits over this if they don't get it in gear and restore everything.

*sigh*

I want to keep playing due to the friends I've made, but I'm not spending money for a while on it.

Edited by ChicagoMel, 08 August 2011 - 08:50 AM.

Was using Firefox...until Chrome took over.

One God, One Truth, One Savior-Jesus

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users