Here is one of the emails. I tried all that he told me to try. Nothing worked
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Support Service. My name is Tiger, and I am glad to work with you. For your reference, the case ID for this service request is SRX1126138844. You can contact me by sending an email to email@example.com with the case ID in the subject line.
First, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to your support request. Please be assured that you have successfully contacted the correct support team and I will be working with you to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
From your description, I understand that the Google website could not be visited properly. If I have misunderstood your concern, please do not hesitate to let me know.
I understand the inconvenience this issue has caused. Please be assured that I will do my best to assist you in resolving it.
The issue can occur if the system is infected with virus/malware or the DNS settings are incorrect. At this time, I suggest scanning for virus/malware to test the issue.
Step 1: Remove Trojans or viruses via Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
1. Download freeware Anti-Malware Remover (Free Version) from
Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
2. After downloading it, please double-click the downloaded file to install it.
3. After installing it, please launch it to scan and remove Trojans or viruses.
4. After it finished, restart the computer and check whether the issue persists.
Step 2: Change to Another DNS Address
1. Click "Start", and click "Control Panel".
2. Open "Network Connection".
3. Right click on "Local Area Connection" and select "Properties".
4. Highlight "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" and click "Properties".
5. A popup window titled "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP Properties)" will open. Please select "Use the following DNS server address."
6. Set the IP Address for "Preferred DNS Server" to 220.127.116.11 and "Alternate DNS Server" to 18.104.22.168
After performing the above steps, please visit the Windows Update web site to check whether the issue is resolved. In addition, please capture a screenshot of any error message that is received during the troubleshooting.
What’s the result?
If the issue still persists, please help me to collect the following information for further research:
Screenshot of the error message:
1. When the error message comes out, please press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.
2. Click "Start", click "Run", type "mspaint", and click "OK".
3. In Paint, click "Paste" under the Edit Menu, click "Save" under the File menu, type a file name for the screenshot, choose JPEG as "Save as type", click “Desktop” on the left pane, and click "Save".
3. Please find the screenshot on the Desktop and send it as an attachment to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The System Information can provide us with more information about the current status of the system and I would like to check it for you. Please send it to me using the following steps:
1. Click "Start", click "All Programs", click "Accessories", click "System Tools", and click "System Information".
2. On the popup window, on the menu bar, click "File", and click "Save" to save it as an NFO file, such as system.nfo.
Please send it as a mail attachment to email@example.com.
How to send an attachment
1. Locate the file you want to send, right-click it and choose "Send To" -> "Compressed Folder" from the pop-up menu, and click "OK". A new compressed file will be generated on the Desktop.
2. Right-click the compressed file, click "Send To" -> "Recipient".
3. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: When attaching files to emails, the process will vary depending on the email application being used. While you are composing the email, most applications will provide you with either an "Attach" button or a Paper Clip Icon to click in order to attach a file. After clicking this button/icon you must browse to the file you wish to attach and select it by either double clicking it or clicking it once and then clicking on the "Attach" button.
Please try the above steps and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.
If you have any feedback regarding Microsoft support, we would be glad to hear from you. If you would like to provide your feedback directly to my manager, Bill, please send your email to < email@example.com>. My manager will be happy to hear your comments and suggestions.
I look forward to your reply.
Have a nice day!
Microsoft Windows Support Professional
You asked us to make everyday tasks faster and easier, to make your PC work the way you want it to, and to make it possible to do new things. And that's exactly what we've done. Learn more about Windows 7®!