Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web template

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blaze413

Blaze413

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

I am Planning to do computer building on the side and was wondering if there is a template or if not how I would go about creating a web page like the ones u see on custom computer websites like with the drop down menus for parts...at first I was going to just get people to fill out a form describing the uses and budget of the Pc and I would list out the parts but I think it would be easier to limit their choices for RMA needs....so if there is a template that involves the drop downs or a way to make that web page that would be great...or should I just stay with my original plan and do the email description parts list thing? Both will work but just trying to decide any input is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks for all ure help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Well I can't remember seeing any website templates with a drop down.

If you can invest some time into learning Jquery will help you make your own.

Other than that here is the code that you can "copy and paste"

http://www.noupe.com/css/multilevel-drop-down-navigation-menus-examples-and-tutorials.html

Good luck

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

Drop downs are a standard html capability; no need for anything else at all.

#4 Blaze413

Blaze413
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Thank you both for ure replies especially that website I will definatley be usig that thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users