Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unknown Links in my history ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wenFD

wenFD

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

I was going on facebook and usually my email adress is already saved but then i notice that there was a unknown email address saved also and then i ask everyone in my family if theyve been on my computer and everyone says no , so i check my history and it shows visits to youtube videos that i do not recall of and as well as my brother because he is the only one that uses my computer. Im worried if someone is like controlling my computer from another location ? Maybe its a google chrome glitch ? because i notice that this only happpened after i installed a google calendar app from there app site. i dont think its spyware or anything like that because i did scans , it came up clean and that would be a odd symptom of malware.besides i have no computer issue , its just the browser showing unknown history links . Does anyone have a sense of whats going on here ? because its creeping me out

And i forgot to mention that installed a browser theme from the google chrome app site , and all this weird stuff happened after i used the theme also .

Edited by wenFD, 06 August 2011 - 09:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users