Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings Programs!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HiroPro

HiroPro

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

Greetings to everyone at BleepingComputer.com !!! I've used this site for reference many many times and have also used some of the malware fighting tools created and available here from THE BEST support community on the net. I'd really like to thank all the techs here from helping me learn so much without as much as a word spoken on my part. This is a testament to the expertise found here for sure!!!

I do though wish to join in becoming apart of this fabulous community and in doing so I'm hoping to learn and gain more knowledge on computers and fighting malware.

I guess that's about all I have to say.

Where should I start with regarding learning to support and fight malware like so many techs here? Is there a school of sorts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Click the link for
Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Program Information

#3 HiroPro

HiroPro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

Thanks Queen-Evie for the prompt response.

"No available slots. Please check back at a later time."

It seems there are no slots available and I have under 20 posts. I'm not sure how to apply though. Perhaps after 20 posts this URL BC Study Hall Application will provide application even with slots full? I gather it's a que process.

I guess the first thing I should do is wait until I have 20 comments :thumbup2:

Edited by HiroPro, 06 August 2011 - 10:00 PM.

#4 HiroPro

HiroPro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

Well this is my 20th post! I hope those 20 posts have helped people and my dark sense of humor doesn't rub anyone wrong... LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users