Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

People actually fall for this gar-bahgge?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:58 PM

Fixes security flows???...adds new futures???

Posted Image

P.T.Barnum nailed it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lti

lti

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

It was a big deal when security flows ware fixed. It is a good thing there is an update aveable.

A lot of people could fall for it. Some people just aren't very good at reading or writing. When I was in high school, I saw notices about upcoming events posted all over the school that had tons of spelling and grammar errors. I only saw a few that did not have any errors. Some of these were even written by teachers.

#3 HiroPro

HiroPro

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 AM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

Sure adds to my faith in a future for us in the west. Not only is it becoming a material dichotomy but also an intellectual/education one. I guess it's always been the case but it seems more pronounced than ever and is even noticed in many local news paper prose. Yup it's the dumbing down of the public at large.

Edited by HiroPro, 06 August 2011 - 10:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users