Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Word 2002 line spacing issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 clannard

clannard

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:38 PM

Hi there, I've just joined up with bleepingcomputer.com.

I'm having an issue with adjusting line spacing for single lines of highlighted text in MS Word 2002. Instead of only changing the line spacing for selected lines, it changes the line spacing for the whole document. I've tried going into Tools - Options - Edit and deselecting "Use smart paragraph selection" with no joy. When you go into Format - Paragraph, the checkbox labeled "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" is grayed out.

The document I'm having trouble with was copied and pasted from the online course page of a course I'm studying. It pasted into word in table format, and I used the 'convert table to text' function in order to covert it to text format. My operating system is Windows XP (service pack 3), and browser is Google Chrome. How can I sort this so I can adjust line spacing for highlighted text and lines only? Thanks.

Deb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 AM

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:58 AM

This Microsoft Word article may help although it applies to Word 2003.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users