Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble with the audio!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Delita_chan

Delita_chan

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hi guys,

Just built my new PC, but upon hooking up the speakers, I noticed that only the left speaker worked. The right remains mute. The left will play the right speaker (in Windows configuration) but very muffled.

I couldn't find anything under RealTek Manager that would address the issue. All wires are connected. The speakrs are both separately connected to a bass box. The bass box then connects out to the PC. Like I said, the left speaker works. Right is mute.

Edited by hamluis, 06 August 2011 - 10:52 AM.
Moved from System Building to Expternal Hardware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Delita_chan

Delita_chan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

Sorry, got some expert help on this - the right 3.5mm wire gave out. Just need one of those cables.

#3 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Broken cable or something?

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users