Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

4 Monitor Graphics Card and Adapter set

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 datastrain

datastrain

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:42 PM

i think i'm getting the Malibal NINE X7200 for my portable workstation.

i don't do gaming or any video rendering (just a lot of data processing); but i do need to hook up 4 or 5 monitors (using an adapter). no major graphics are going on the screens (mostly internet pages and text).

whats the best graphics card and adapter i can get for this machine? (i don't want any performance or graphic degradations.) The above link has the graphic cards Malibal is ready to put in them.

Edited by hamluis, 05 August 2011 - 07:00 PM.
Moved from System Building to Buying New Computer.

a million monkeys using windows will eventually produce all possible error messages... eventually...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

If it is going ot be only internet pages and text, the standard GTX 560M would do the trick. I had a look at the photos and i only find 1 DVI slot and 1 HDMI Out.

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users