I have about 12 application data folders in my XP PC. I want to free up some memory and delete some of these. Which ones can I delete please?
And the bigger doubt is "why I have these many application data folders?
Below is a list of all the application data folders in my PC:
1. allusers\Application Data
2. Default user\application data
3. myuser\application data
4. myuser\Localsettings\application data
5. Local service\application data
6. local service\local settings\ application data
7. localservice.NT authority\application data
8.localservice.NT Authority\\local settings application data
9. Networkservice\application data
10.networkservice\local settings\application data
11. network service.NT Authority\application data
12. networkservice. NT Authority\local settings\application data
Somebody please help me.
thanks in advance.
Edited by klloyd, 05 August 2011 - 01:50 AM.