Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

superantispyware probelmes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nge fanboy2

nge fanboy2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

hi i whent to the help page on my on sas and it started to download some thing so i stop it and whent to go remover it form the start contoril panie add remove porgames and i got this message

this feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavilable click ok to try again or enter an allternate path to a folder containing the instailation package WISCDDCBBF1270346BC938BBCC81A1EEAAA_4_33_0_1000 in the box below

ok now i do not know where the WISCDDCBBF1270346BC938BBCC81A1EEAAA_4_33_0_1000 is on my pc can anyone please help me out on what to do to get this right so i can uninstail superantispyware and then reinstail it..

Edited by Orange Blossom, 04 August 2011 - 07:27 PM.
Moved to AV forum from XP. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

Revo Uninstaller: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the Free version.

Edited by Union_Thug, 04 August 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,035 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:46 PM

This may be easier
How do I uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware?

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard\WISCDDCBBF1270346BC938BBCC81A1EEAAA_4_33_0_1000

EDIT:
I didn't see UT's reply..

Edited by boopme, 04 August 2011 - 09:12 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 nge fanboy2

nge fanboy2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

thank you Union_Thug the progame you regamened was what it need i try it the first way by going thro cporgames and looking for it but it still could not find it so thanks again for that great progame it found it and remove the hole thing form my pc..bye

#5 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

You're welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users