Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New software cannot allow to connect to the internet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hellobestguys

hellobestguys

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 PM

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

Hello,

I did buy the software that allow me to add all my cPanel's username & passwords into this software, I then can manage my cPanel from all my hosting accounts from different hosting companies through this software.

But I have to add all cPanel's detail from all hosting companies into this software, I do have problem that I cannot add those cPanel's detail into this software due to the permission error. After I did add cPanel's detail and click add Cpanel server, I got the pop up message said Unhandled HTTP: error 403 Forbidden.

1. i did contact my virus company, McAfee who help me to verify that it's not the McAfee's firewall because we did try to add cPanel's detail by turned off firewall. The result is the same with pop up Unhandled HTTP: error 403 Forbidden.

2. i did call my internet provider who confirmed that it's not internet connection because I can connect to google.com/yahoo.com but not through this software. they said it should be software itself.

3. I did try to add cPanel with the 2nd laptop, it's working good. this software accepted my hosting cPanel to add into the software, I can manage those sites via this software instead of go to my hosting cPanel or go to each site one at the time. But I can go to all sites through this softwae.

My questions to you are;

1) how I can fix my 1st computer that not allow me to add cPanel's detail into the software
2) how I can fix the permission or something else in my computer that will allow me to add cPanel's detail into this software in the same way as my 2nd laptop?

Thanks for all your help.

Jara

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users