Jump to content
Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:20 PM
Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:34 AM
Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:52 AM
- You should download the most recent version of Java, Version 6 Update 26, from Here.
- Next, remove all older versions via Add/Remove Programs by going to Start, Set Program Access and Defaults, Change or Remove Programs, and remove all older versions of Java listed.
In addition, you could use JavaRA just to make sure that all old Java has been deleted:
- Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder.
- This program will remove older, often insecure versions of Java that are present on your system.
- Run JavaRa.exe and click Remove Older Versions.
- Accept any prompts.
- A list of all versions removed will be displayed in a text file.
- Close the program and restart your computer.
I would NOT manually edit your computer's registry.
I hope this helps,
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users