Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SUPERAntiSpyware 5 Official Release

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Skrepetos

Nick Skrepetos

Authorized SUPERAntiSpyware Representative

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

We are excited to announce the official release of SUPERAntiSpyware 5! This release represents our most significant update in 2 years and we want to thank everyone who helped test along the way.

Whatís New in SUPERAntiSpyware 5?
SUPERAntiSpyware 5 provides users with a new and improved user interface, improved and much faster scanning engine, updated and enhanced Real-Time Protection, integration with Windows Task Scheduler, the addition of the Rescue Scan option, and other improvements aimed at providing enhanced usability and effectiveness.

How Can I Get SUPERAntiSpyware 5?
We are partnering with CNET Downloads (aka Download.com) for our launch day today, August 2nd. You can support us by downloading your update manually today from www.download.com.

Update from an Older Version
You can update using the in-product updater beginning in the AM Pacific Time Wednesday August 3rd. If you have SAS installed and donít want to wait until the 3rd, you can download it from download.com on August 2nd and it will install right over-the-top of previous versions.

Clean Install
You can download SUPERAntiSpyware 5 from our site - http://www.superantispyware.com/

Thanks again to all the SUPERAntiSpyware fans! We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to make SUPERAntiSpyware the best product for you, our users!

@Moderators - if this is the wrong posting area - please move to correct location!
Nick Skrepetos
SUPERAntiSpyware.com
http://www.superantispyware.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,771 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:15 PM

Thanks Nick.

I just downloaded the new version and it installed flawlessly over the old one. :thumbup2:
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 Oz Steve

Oz Steve

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:36 AM

Thanks also Nick,
I downloaded and ran the new version,
It found 9 trojans :lmao:
I wonder how long they have been there,
I scan my puter everyweek,
:busy:
Well i hope they are gone now,

#4 n01paranoid

n01paranoid

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 AM

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

Just did a complete scan with the free version and it's much quicker. Used to take well over an hour but this scan took just 32 minutes.

#5 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Much faster updating with the new version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users