Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirect problem,?rootkkit / MBR,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#1 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

Would be very grateful for help to attempt removal of malware from daughters laptop.

Norton etc have not helped ..Multiple abnormal activity ccleaner for example if run does not clear temp IE material and apparrently new files appear???

Norton IS ,MBAM do not detect abnormalities but seemed to update and do normal scan after norton power eraser

Redirect OCCURSclicking google search URLs to random sites. Some software has detected signs of rootkit ?MBR corrupted and I need expert advice to restore this laptop in any way

Evidence of MBR code faked on MBR check,.. any comments/help v wellcome

Attached Files

Edited by PKsbrokenpc, 02 August 2011 - 02:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:14 AM

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

• Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
  • Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
  • Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
  • Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
  • Do not run anything while running a fix.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.

In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

DeFogger:

• Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

Download DDS:

• Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:

Posted Image
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
    Link2
    Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

• Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
    • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
  • Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
  • Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

Scan With RKUnHooker

• Please Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
  • Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
  • Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
  • Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore

"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

"just click on Cancel, then Accept".

information and logs:

• In your next post I need the following

• .logs from DDS
  • log from RKUnHooker
  • let me know of any problems you may have had

Gringo

I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

Dear Gringo_pr

Thank you for offering to help. Since I first posted I have moved location and I am using a dongle for internet access. I have done my best to disable script blocking software but I know many programs have been tried on the laptop in question.
RKUnhooker failed to run properly
Is it safe to use dongle on infected laptop? I am using seperate laptop and USB stick for this currently

Thanks PK

Attached Files

#4 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

will try to delete anti malware software other than norton which is turned of and re-run

#5 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

Found remanants of malware bytes and spybot,.... have removed these, and repeated with ?similar results

Attached Files

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hello

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"

• In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#7 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

Combofix ran of desktop as instructed. Although Norton autoprotect sudpended full system scan began this seemed to slow but not stop combofix. It detected trojan.Gen.2 ....java\deployment6.0\12\1187ad0c-3f39b24a

After combofix 1 google serch and visit to appropiate website before redirect on next attempt to Gomeo etc

Shuld I uninstall Norton and repeat?

you are not permitted to upload this kind of file, cf14187.cfxxe? on attempting to upload log

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

hello

Don't run it again yet - the file you are uploading is a file from combofix

I need you to copy and paste the report into the thread

• push the "windows key" + "R" (between the "Ctrl" button and "Alt" Button)
  • please copy and past the following into the box
C:\ComboFix.txt

• click ok

copy and paste the report into this topic for me to review

Gringo

#9 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

I can not get the text file to run, just to go over what happened the file appeared on screen perfectly readable but seemed to end up as t

Whe I finished the first scanhe cf I took the file to a USB stick from the folder and found when I tried to upload it(different laptop) was named CF14187.cfxxe ,this cannot be read or uploaded On returning to the combofix folder that appeared to be the only file

I do apologise, as I know it was contrary to your advice but I ran Combofix again(to try to get an uploadable .txt file)but it was interupted and restarted again so it ran again and the original file does not seem to be present (in the combofix folder)

I now have a combofix folder full of files , I have the original file after the first scan in the CF14187.cfxxe is there any other way of running this ?,

the redirect is still there

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:25 AM

Hello

It looks like the rootkit is still active. I want you to run this tool for me next.

tdsskiller:

Please read carefully and follow these steps.
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Gringo

#11 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:09 AM

Here it is seemed to run without detecting any problems or reboots but I am aware everytime I look at my temp internet files they have filled up with a mixture of files that do not reflect my browsing activity???

Attached Files

#12 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:18 AM

Just in case its useful a view of the material in the temp internet exp folder which seems to appear uninvited

Attached Files

#13 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:37 AM

Any further advice?

#14 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

Hello

Lets get a deeper look into the system and see if something shows up.

Download and run OTL

Download OTL by Old Timer and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened and the that I need posted back here
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized - save this one on your desktop in case I ask for it later
  • Please post the contents of OTListIt.txt in your next reply.

Gringo

#15 PKsbrokenpc

PKsbrokenpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hi Gringo

Thanks again for your help, things are certainly running better on the laptop in question but 1 redirect to gomeo since the last intervention, here's the log

OTL logfile created on: 8/12/2011 7:03:50 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.26.1 Folder = C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

2.96 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.61 Gb Available Physical Memory | 54.34% Memory free
5.92 Gb Paging File | 4.44 Gb Available in Paging File | 75.05% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 451.07 Gb Total Space | 304.87 Gb Free Space | 67.59% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 25.12 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: PAULS-PC | User Name: Pauls | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\ccsvchst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\AddOns\Norton AddOn Pack\Engine\4.7.0.10\ccproxy.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\3 Mobile Broadband\3Connect\WilogApp.exe (Birdstep Technology)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\3 Mobile Broadband\3Connect\AutoUpdateSrv.exe (Birdstep Technology)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\Roxio Burn\RoxioBurnLauncher.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe (Stardock Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16661_none_420fe3fa2b8113bd\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (wltrysvc) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\WLTRYSVC.EXE ()
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_afc3018f8cfedd20\stacsv64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (DockLoginService) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe (Stardock Corporation)
SRV - (BBSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE (Microsoft Corporation.)
SRV - (SeaPort) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WinHttpAutoProxySvc) -- winhttp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (NIS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (EraserSvc11014) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccProxy) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\AddOns\Norton AddOn Pack\Engine\4.7.0.10\ccProxy.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (sprtsvc_DellSupportCenter) SupportSoft Sprocket Service (DellSupportCenter) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (USBAAPL64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbaapl64.sys (Apple, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (SymEvent) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SYMTDIv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\symtdiv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymIM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SymIMV.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymIRON) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\ironx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymEFA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\symefa64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SRTSP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\srtsp64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SRTSPX) Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\srtspx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (MHIKEY10) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\MHIKEY10x64.sys (Generic USB smartcard reader)
DRV:64bit: - (ccHP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\cchpx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymDS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NISx64\1108000.005\symds64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hwdatacard) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ewusbmdm.sys (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (hwusbdev) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ewusbdev.sys (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM42RLY) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bcm42rly.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (BlackBox) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\blackbox.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (STHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys (IDT, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (CtClsFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CtClsFlt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (Ntfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof ()
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (yukonw7) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (GEARAspiWDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (RSUSBSTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsUStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (nmwcdx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nmwcdx64.sys (Nokia)
DRV:64bit: - (RimUsb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys (Research In Motion Limited)
DRV:64bit: - (s616unic) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC616 (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616unic.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (s616obex) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616obex.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (s616nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC616 (NDIS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616nd5.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (s616mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 616 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616mgmt.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (s616mdm) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616mdm.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (s616mdfl) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616mdfl.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (s616bus) Sony Ericsson Device 616 driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\s616bus.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (WimFltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (NAVEX15) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.5.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110812.004\EX64.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVENG) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.5.0.127\Definitions\VirusDefs\20110812.004\ENG64.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (BlackBox) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\BlackBox.sys ()
DRV - (IDSVia64) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.5.0.127\Definitions\IPSDefs\20110811.030\IDSviA64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (eeCtrl) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (EraserUtilRebootDrv) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (BHDrvx64) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.5.0.127\Definitions\BASHDefs\20110723.001\BHDrvx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.com/

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default Download Directory = C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60531.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3508.1109: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.65\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.65\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.65\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.65\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{6D5C8FC4-DE46-41bf-9092-93F0F78E9115}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{78CA3BF0-9C3B-40e1-B46D-38C877EF059A}\NSM_1.2.2.2\FFPlugin\
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.5.0.127\IPSFFPlgn\ [2011/07/29 16:33:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_17.5.0.127\coFFPlgn\ [2011/07/29 16:38:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{66D23226-0ECD-4C0A-9EE0-2A5B16B6F57E}: C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{66D23226-0ECD-4C0A-9EE0-2A5B16B6F57E} [2011/07/29 16:34:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/08/09 11:45:15 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Symantec NCO BHO) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\ipsbho.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Bing Bar Helper) - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Bing Bar) - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BingExt.dll (Microsoft Corporation.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\17.8.0.5\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\WLTRAY.EXE (Dell Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [combofix] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Desktop Disc Tool] c:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\Roxio Burn\RoxioBurnLauncher.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_26-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_26-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_26-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O29:64bit: - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/11/18 15:18:22 | 000,143,360 | R--- | M] (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.) - E:\AutoRun.exe -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/03/20 18:20:32 | 000,027,750 | R--- | M] () - E:\AutoRun.ico -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/11/17 15:01:12 | 000,000,047 | R--- | M] () - E:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/08/12 18:54:29 | 000,579,584 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\OTL - Copy.exe
[2011/08/12 18:49:30 | 000,579,584 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/08/10 14:47:51 | 000,096,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:51 | 000,072,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 002,303,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 001,797,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript9.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 000,716,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:49 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2011/08/10 14:47:48 | 000,818,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2011/08/10 12:55:19 | 001,404,208 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:53 | 000,199,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\xmllite.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:51 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\odbccu32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,319,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\odbcjt32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,212,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\odbctrac.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\odbccp32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,122,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\odbccp32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\odbccr32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\odbccu32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:49 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\odbccr32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:48 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\odbctrac.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:44 | 001,162,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\kernel32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:44 | 000,422,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\KernelBase.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:44 | 000,338,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\conhost.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:44 | 000,243,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:44 | 000,214,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winsrv.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,362,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64win.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntvdm64.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64cpu.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:43 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:42 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/08/10 10:08:41 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\user.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:36 | 005,507,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntoskrnl.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:34 | 003,957,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2011/08/10 10:08:34 | 003,902,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe
[2011/08/09 21:42:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\temp
[2011/08/09 21:06:35 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2011/08/09 12:52:03 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWREG.exe
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWSC.exe
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\Windows\NIRCMD.exe
[2011/08/09 09:55:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERDNT
[2011/08/09 09:54:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2011/08/09 09:49:53 | 004,167,805 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2011/08/08 13:38:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft CAPICOM 2.1.0.2
[2011/08/08 11:24:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Roaming\Birdstep Technology
[2011/08/08 11:24:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Birdstep Technology
[2011/08/08 11:24:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\3 Mobile Broadband
[2011/08/08 11:24:08 | 000,216,576 | ---- | C] (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ewusbnet.sys
[2011/08/08 11:24:08 | 000,117,248 | ---- | C] (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ewusbmdm.sys
[2011/08/08 11:24:08 | 000,114,560 | ---- | C] (Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ewusbdev.sys
[2011/08/08 11:24:08 | 000,029,696 | ---- | C] (Huawei Tech. Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ewdcsc.sys
[2011/08/08 11:23:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei Modems
[2011/08/08 11:23:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\3 Mobile Broadband
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,162,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msrating.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msls31.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,118,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iepeers.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,074,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeedssync.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 003,695,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dat
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 001,427,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,580,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeeds.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,434,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,367,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\html.iec
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,353,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dxtmsft.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,223,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dxtrans.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,152,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wextract.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,150,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iexpress.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,130,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieakeng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,110,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\IEAdvpack.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,086,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesysprep.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inseng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,074,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesetup.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,074,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ie4uinit.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,066,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\icardie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,063,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\tdc.ocx
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,054,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pngfilt.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmler.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iernonce.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\licmgr10.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,227,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieaksie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieakui.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,123,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\occache.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\admparse.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,035,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\imgutil.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,267,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieaksie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,222,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msls31.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,197,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msrating.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieakui.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,149,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\occache.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,145,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iepeers.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,114,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\admparse.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,089,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pngfilt.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,049,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\imgutil.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshta.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 003,695,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dat
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 001,492,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,697,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,603,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,534,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,452,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtmsft.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,448,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\html.iec
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,282,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtrans.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,165,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iexpress.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,160,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wextract.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,160,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieakeng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\IEAdvpack.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,111,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesysprep.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inseng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,091,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,089,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ie4uinit.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,085,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesetup.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,082,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icardie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tdc.ocx
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmler.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,039,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iernonce.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\licmgr10.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeedssync.exe
[2011/08/02 20:11:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SPReview
[2011/08/02 14:13:56 | 009,466,208 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.51.1.1800.exe
[2011/08/01 16:01:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Sun
[2011/08/01 15:55:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java
[2011/08/01 15:48:44 | 000,472,808 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\deployJava1.dll
[2011/08/01 15:48:44 | 000,157,472 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaws.exe
[2011/08/01 15:48:44 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\javaw.exe
[2011/08/01 15:48:44 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\java.exe
[2011/08/01 14:44:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\EventProviders
[2011/08/01 13:32:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
[2011/08/01 13:32:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
[2011/08/01 12:44:49 | 002,558,968 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\NPE.exe
[2011/08/01 12:35:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\NPE
[2011/08/01 09:31:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Roaming\Roxio Log Files
[2011/07/31 21:16:26 | 000,607,017 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/07/31 16:08:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\Documents\tdsskiller[1]
[2011/07/30 21:56:36 | 000,053,808 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SymIMV.sys
[2011/07/30 21:07:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{672639A4-BAC1-43DF-BB83-696A2F410B1A}
[2011/07/30 19:48:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro
[2011/07/30 19:48:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HiJackThis
[2011/07/30 15:52:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\iolo
[2011/07/30 08:08:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{DEA046A7-87D9-4848-9A38-82C49F68C831}
[2011/07/29 18:36:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{D7622A30-A81D-4A4F-AAF6-80D67F4F7A21}
[2011/07/29 16:41:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\Symantec
[2011/07/29 16:40:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{CCFBAC9F-04DF-4843-92E6-1BEF04C98CE9}
[2011/07/29 13:45:29 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{4756A2CA-C131-4AE9-B25B-773314F49C73}
[2011/07/23 11:40:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\Apps
[2011/07/23 11:40:35 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\Deployment
[2011/07/23 11:23:43 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{F7FCA970-8D73-4C30-95D5-F11522E1896D}
[2011/07/22 14:50:22 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{A173A614-8D5A-4F0B-9F0E-100F1B85C8A0}
[2011/07/19 09:48:33 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{D75FC400-E03D-46F5-BAF7-71566CAAD6F6}
[2011/07/17 14:39:19 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{6AFD318B-8229-4497-A6DF-32917DC4420A}

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/08/12 19:03:07 | 000,000,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2011/08/12 19:03:01 | 000,000,892 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2011/08/12 18:49:31 | 000,579,584 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/08/12 18:49:31 | 000,579,584 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\OTL - Copy.exe
[2011/08/12 18:47:07 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001UA.job
[2011/08/12 18:43:00 | 000,014,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/08/12 18:43:00 | 000,014,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/08/12 18:33:45 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2011/08/12 18:33:00 | 2384,744,448 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/08/11 12:53:54 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/08/11 12:53:54 | 000,628,460 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2011/08/11 12:53:54 | 000,110,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2011/08/10 13:16:36 | 000,083,501 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\Capture2.PNG
[2011/08/10 13:15:58 | 000,083,647 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\Capture.PNG
[2011/08/10 12:55:19 | 001,404,208 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2011/08/10 09:55:23 | 000,000,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-317982142-1165348876-656005900-1001Core.job
[2011/08/09 11:45:15 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
[2011/08/09 09:39:52 | 004,167,805 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2011/08/08 11:24:24 | 000,001,983 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\3Connect.lnk
[2011/08/08 11:24:23 | 000,002,061 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\3Connect.lnk
[2011/08/08 11:23:50 | 000,071,262 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Huawei ModemsUninstall.exe
[2011/08/08 10:32:24 | 000,139,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2011/08/08 10:31:32 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/08/03 20:30:41 | 000,035,712 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\BlackBox.sys
[2011/08/02 20:27:58 | 000,001,399 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,162,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msrating.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,161,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msls31.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iepeers.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,074,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:19 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeedssync.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 003,695,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dat
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 001,427,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,580,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msfeeds.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,434,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieapfltr.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,367,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\html.iec
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,353,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dxtmsft.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dxtrans.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,152,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wextract.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,150,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iexpress.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,130,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieakeng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\IEAdvpack.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,086,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesysprep.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,078,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inseng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,076,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,074,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iesetup.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,074,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ie4uinit.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,072,822 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieuinit.inf
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,066,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\icardie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,063,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\tdc.ocx
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,054,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pngfilt.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,048,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmler.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,031,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iernonce.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,023,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\licmgr10.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,227,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieaksie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieakui.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,142,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,123,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\occache.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,101,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\admparse.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:17 | 000,035,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\imgutil.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,267,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieaksie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,222,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msls31.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,197,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msrating.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,173,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieakui.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,149,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\occache.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,145,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iepeers.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,114,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\admparse.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,065,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pngfilt.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,049,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\imgutil.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:16 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshta.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 003,695,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dat
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 001,492,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,697,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,603,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,534,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieapfltr.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,452,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtmsft.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,448,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\html.iec
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,282,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dxtrans.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,165,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iexpress.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,160,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wextract.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,160,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieakeng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,135,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\IEAdvpack.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,111,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesysprep.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,103,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inseng.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,091,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ie4uinit.exe
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,085,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iesetup.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,082,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icardie.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,076,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tdc.ocx
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,072,822 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieuinit.inf
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,048,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmler.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,039,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iernonce.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\licmgr10.dll
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeedssync.exe
[2011/08/02 15:07:14 | 000,080,384 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2011/08/02 14:02:48 | 001,008,041 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2011/08/02 13:27:04 | 009,466,208 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.51.1.1800.exe
[2011/08/01 13:32:08 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2011/08/01 12:44:49 | 002,558,968 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\NPE.exe
[2011/07/31 21:16:45 | 000,607,017 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/07/31 21:15:17 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\defogger_reenable
[2011/07/30 19:48:33 | 000,002,975 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2011/07/30 03:22:56 | 000,362,560 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2011/07/29 21:44:06 | 000,001,940 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{96C87F53-AC72-4604-A9CC-186A49F17F3C}.ini
[2011/07/22 13:46:16 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\~P1kAlMiG2Kb7Fz
[2011/07/22 13:46:16 | 000,000,184 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\~P1kAlMiG2Kb7Fzr
[2011/07/22 13:46:08 | 000,000,336 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\P1kAlMiG2Kb7Fz
[2011/07/22 06:42:23 | 002,303,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2011/07/22 06:35:31 | 000,237,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2011/07/22 06:33:41 | 000,818,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2011/07/22 06:32:49 | 000,096,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2011/07/22 06:30:55 | 000,248,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2011/07/22 03:54:43 | 001,797,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript9.dll
[2011/07/22 03:47:24 | 000,231,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2011/07/22 03:45:41 | 000,716,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2011/07/22 03:44:42 | 000,072,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2011/07/22 03:43:07 | 000,176,640 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2011/07/16 06:26:54 | 000,362,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64win.dll
[2011/07/16 06:26:53 | 000,243,200 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64.dll
[2011/07/16 06:26:53 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64cpu.dll
[2011/07/16 06:26:18 | 000,214,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winsrv.dll
[2011/07/16 06:24:09 | 000,016,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntvdm64.dll
[2011/07/16 06:21:32 | 001,162,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\kernel32.dll
[2011/07/16 06:21:32 | 000,422,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\KernelBase.dll
[2011/07/16 06:17:46 | 000,338,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\conhost.exe
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 06:04:54 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:36:09 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll
[2011/07/16 05:31:50 | 000,025,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe
[2011/07/16 05:30:29 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 05:19:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 03:26:12 | 000,007,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe
[2011/07/16 03:26:11 | 000,002,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\user.exe
[2011/07/16 03:21:47 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 03:21:47 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 03:21:47 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2011/07/16 03:21:47 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/08/10 13:16:36 | 000,083,501 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\Capture2.PNG
[2011/08/10 13:15:58 | 000,083,647 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\Capture.PNG
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\PEV.exe
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MBR.exe
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\sed.exe
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\grep.exe
[2011/08/09 09:56:24 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\zip.exe
[2011/08/08 11:24:24 | 000,001,983 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\3Connect.lnk
[2011/08/08 11:24:23 | 000,002,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\3Connect.lnk
[2011/08/08 11:23:50 | 000,071,262 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\Huawei ModemsUninstall.exe
[2011/08/08 11:21:10 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/08/08 11:21:07 | 000,139,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2011/08/03 20:30:41 | 000,035,712 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\BlackBox.sys
[2011/08/02 20:27:29 | 000,001,405 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
[2011/08/02 20:16:18 | 000,072,822 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieuinit.inf
[2011/08/02 20:16:15 | 000,072,822 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieuinit.inf
[2011/08/02 16:26:27 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2011/08/02 14:14:00 | 001,008,041 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2011/08/01 13:32:07 | 000,000,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2011/07/31 21:15:17 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\defogger_reenable
[2011/07/30 19:48:33 | 000,002,975 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2011/07/29 21:17:20 | 000,001,940 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\{96C87F53-AC72-4604-A9CC-186A49F17F3C}.ini
[2011/07/22 13:46:16 | 000,000,232 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\~P1kAlMiG2Kb7Fz
[2011/07/22 13:46:16 | 000,000,184 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\~P1kAlMiG2Kb7Fzr
[2011/07/22 13:46:08 | 000,000,336 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\P1kAlMiG2Kb7Fz
[2010/08/13 18:35:21 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
[2010/05/22 19:49:30 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
[2010/05/21 19:33:07 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Pauls\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/03/18 13:05:20 | 000,000,075 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\Windows\CT4CET.bin
[2010/02/01 16:33:48 | 000,982,220 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igkrng500.bin
[2010/02/01 16:33:47 | 000,134,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfcg500.bin
[2010/02/01 16:33:47 | 000,092,216 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfcg500m.bin
[2010/02/01 16:33:45 | 000,433,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcompkrng500.bin
[2009/07/14 06:38:36 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2009/07/14 03:35:51 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\NOISE.DAT
[2009/07/14 03:34:42 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dssec.dat
[2009/07/14 01:10:29 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mib.bin
[2009/07/14 00:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 22:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2009/06/10 22:26:10 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mlang.dat

< End of report >

Attached Files

• Attached File  OTL.zip   14.57KB   1 downloads

Edited by gringo_pr, 12 August 2011 - 01:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users