Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MediaWiki Error on instalation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tajemi

tajemi

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

Does anyone have any experience with installing a wiki?And can you help, I am assuming it is something that is easily fixed.

Thank you
T
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30981694@N02/5999703703/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

The error indicates that you do not have permissions to create tables. You need the correct user name and password.

#3 tajemi

tajemi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Thank you :)
It's the only username and password and I have it set to the highest privileges, I think.

Edited by groovicus, 02 August 2011 - 12:24 PM.
removed link to image

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:47 AM

Perhaps, but now the whole world knows your password and user name, and can access your database. You need to change it now.

EDIT: I removed the link to the image you posted, but since it is almost guaranteed that the image url is in Google's cache by now, you still need to change your username and password from the database. Otherwise anyone that wants has free access to your database.

Edited by groovicus, 02 August 2011 - 12:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users