Im really struggling with this there are a few things installed on my computer I cant get rid of.
- I use Mcafee, registered through sky they give me it with the internet
- I have tried Spybot S&D
- I have tried Malwarebytes programme too
Some symptoms -
1) win32.FraudLoad.edt (S&D found it) It doesnt detect it anymore
2) win32.Palevo (S&D found it) It doesnt detect it anymore
3) windows security centre disabled (S&D found it) It starts Ok on reboot but then always disables
4) There is something in internet explorer because it often opens up a random page instead of the one ive clicked on, often when I look in history the computers been using the internet to visit sites that I havent been to mainly casino adverts and banner sites, adultfriendfinder etc..
5) When I try and load Spybot S&D it sometimes tells me there is no Disk, please insert disk into drive!, I eventually manage to get around it but looks like somethings messing with it. (Maybe a symptom - or maybe not ive moved the source files from the install to another partition - could this be it?)
6) Mcaffee often switches itself off completely
7) Mcaffee sometimes switches off parts of the programme exposing vulnerabilites
8)Ive found now to my misery that ebay is been interfered with by the Spybot S&D! Maybe just a side effect of using the software but its annoying because it blocks me selling anything.
Ive attached log files from Hijackthis, dds, gmer, mbrcheck and a few screenshots of trojans found. TDS Killer doesnt find anything to report. Hopefully there will be enough information in there!