Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue screen after Malware removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jason_Eng

Jason_Eng

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

Hi

I have recently had problems with Malware called Zentom, and thought I had resolved the issue. After attempting to remove it and restarting, I was greeted with the following error code:

***STOP: 0x0000007b (0x80786b58, 0xc000000d, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

I have tried to run the Windows repair tool, but this hasn't helped. Also unable to boot into Safemode.

I have also tried fixing any potential problems with the boot folders (bootrec /fixmbr+rebuildbcd,etc) to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,711 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:35 AM

Hello Jason_Eng,

Welcome to the forum and apologies for the delay.

Please tell me whether the issue is resolved or not. If it is not resolved pleas give me feedback about all the steps you have already taken.

#3 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,711 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

YThis thread will now be closed due to lack of activity.

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a PM and I will reopen it for you.

If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users