Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows / Ie 6 Errors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ramsey76

ramsey76

• Members
  • 227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 15 January 2006 - 07:00 AM

I am getting some errors that are shutting down my PC:

1) Tried to read memory OC XXXXXXX but reference at OC XXXXX was incorrect.

2) IE explore error 5 and 6

3) Then Windows has recovered from a serious error.

I would appreciate any help on how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Ramsey

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 AM

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:54 AM

Hello, To help solve this problem there is something that is needed. We not only need to know the problem but certain other facts.

We need the exact error message. With out that we can only guess, we may still have to guess but the correct error message does give a place to start.

We also need to know what OS and service packs you have even though you are in Windows XP discussion we need to know Home or Professional and whether you have SP-1 or SP-2 or no service pack, Also when was the last time you went to Windows Update?

How much Ram and what type of Processor you have. Example AMD Athelon 2100+ and the speed.

With out this basic information like I said all we can do is guess. :thumbsup:

cya l8r

Thor911

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users