Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Card Benchmarks For 3dmark 05

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 megalo

megalo

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 14 January 2006 - 10:22 PM

Can anybody tell me their 3dmark 05 benchmark scores for their video cards. The ones I'm interested in are the 6800 gs, x800 pro (w/wo the bios mod), the x850 pro (w/wo the bios mod), and the 7800 gt. You can still post your scores if you don't have the video cards mentioned. Just tell me the video card, the clock and memory speeds, and if you overclocked the video card or have done any mods such as water cooling. Thanks for your time and the info you have given me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Salo

Salo

• Banned
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:28 AM

I have an x800gt, running at 550/550 ( in other words in 1 step down from a pro because of 4 pixel pipes)

Anyway, I get around 4500-4700 marks running @ 1024x768 optimal texture filtering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users