Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Install Problems In Build 5112

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TecSoft

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:04:52 PM

Posted 14 January 2006 - 06:29 PM

I have Windows Vista BETA 1 Build 5112. I tried installing it and I get an error messege saying that TAPI32.dll is missing. Reinstalling this application... I really need to use Windows Vista. If anyone can help that would be good.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shefo

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:25 AM

well , this Microsoft Windows Telephony API Client DLL
tapi32.dll is a module that provides a marshaling layer that uses lightweight remote procedure call (LRPC) technology to transfer function requests to Tapisrv.exe (This program is important for the stable and secure running of your computer and should not be terminated.) and, when needed, loads and invokes service-provider user interface DLLs

okay, you may be trying to install the vista from windows 98 or something
this is the info that i can give to you
and i am invistigating ur problem and i will answer you fully soon .

"life Gives Us Gifts"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users