Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Battlefield Bad Company 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sniper47

Sniper47

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

Hi again,

Its been a long time since I last posted anything here.
Well I am in trouble again. This time it has something to do with ISP or router setting or my system.
I am a hard player of Bad Company 2. I play it from the beginning and had no problem. But now something has changed. The game started to lag(my ping has started raising and everytime I am the one with the highest ping and in the end game is nearly unplayable. I had like 100 ping on full servers and now with 6 ppl I am 300+. Is there any solution.My ISP says,that everything is OK on they side(connection etc.,I even force them to change my router for new.
My router is also connected with TV,but has nothing to do with it since there was no problem before.I have a feeling that my connection is unstable or maybe some broken reg files.. maybe some infection,I dont know.It would by nice to save me again so I can enjoy my PC.
I saw some videos on youtube (how to fix...) but I am not an expert to experiment with registry.Anyway,I blame ISP,I need to know wheres the problem,those ppl from my provider are horrible and unable/dont care to solve the problem,because its a game..Also tried to reinstall the game...
Another thing is,that sometimes when I watch videos from youtube(like soundtrack),after some time (after 15-30 videos) my system suddently crash to "blue screen of death".I dont know if this is the part of the problem.
So thats all for now.Hope its a problem,that can be fixed.
Thank You again.

Zoltan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sniper47

Sniper47
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:17 AM

So please is here anyone to help me? :o

#3 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:46 AM

Im having the same issues your having, my only guess is so many people playing it its flooding the servers, but Im not sure.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#4 dev00790

dev00790

Bleeping Chocoholic

• Members
  • 5,037 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Another thing is,that sometimes when I watch videos from youtube(like soundtrack),after some time (after 15-30 videos) my system suddently crash to "blue screen of death"

Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD)'s are usually caused by hardware and / or software. Sometimes also by malware.

May be worth going on this forum first "Am I infected? What do I do?",: and putting the symptoms in a new post (eg you error messages from your BSODs). Please note the "Forum rules" for that subtopic.

dev00790

Regards, dev00790

---------------------------------------

Marge: "Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday." Homer: "Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!"I do not reply to Private Messages (PMs) asking for assistance - please use the forums instead. If I have been helping you, and I have not replied to your latest post in 48 hours please send me a PM. My Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users