Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics Card BSOD

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 soulshard

soulshard

• Members
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Hi guys, recently since i hooked up my dual monitors, i have been getting random graphics card related blue screens. I got one yesterday and one today both pointing to my graphics card drivers. I hooked up my monitors about two weeks ago, and since then have gotten a few other graphics card related BSOD's, but this is the first time it has happened two days in a row, so i figured i would make a post about it. Yesterday i got the blue screen when i was playing Bad Company 2, and today i got it when i was playing Starcraft 2. According to Blue Screen View, the following drivers are causing the problem.

dxgkrnl.sys
dxgmms1.sys
nvlddmkm.sys

it wont let me attach the dump file via the attachment manager, so i uploaded it to this link

http://www.mediafire.com/?7r4g27c4y77mm8v

i also attached a screenshot of what the blue screen looks like according to blue screen view. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

My specs are as follows

CPU: Core i7-950 @ 3.8 GHz 1.216 vcore
Motherboard: Gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r
Memory: 6GB A-Data 1600Mhz
Graphics: Card Nvidia GTX 460
Hard Drive: 1 TB
Power Supply: CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W
Case: NZXT M59 With Max Fans
CPU: cooling Coolermaster v6
Monitor: Dual 22 Inch Acer Monitor Setup

EDITl i am using up to date nvidia drivers

Attached Files

Edited by soulshard, 28 July 2011 - 09:22 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users