Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why is Face Book Continually Updating

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:42 PM

Why is Face Book Continually Updating,

My fire wall keeps telling me the FB is updateing,

is that normal ?

A little while ago I received an invitation on FB for the

video chat thing where you can talk live via chat, (I don't have a Cam), so I accepted it
but I am sure it did not install, . . anyway
I am beginning to wonder what all the time it is updating about ?

I mean from what I am hearing about FB, I'm sorry to say I wouldn't put anything past them.

Of course that isn't the absolute truth, . . actually I'm not sorry to say.

But I will appreciate any explanation you can give me and if you really are feeling generous maybe you can help me get that video conference thing installed.

Me I'm just an artist, not really that adept at inter-connecting hyper terminology with the outer realms of binary digitalitous communications, but somehow I need my bleeping computer all the time, and I hope I can keep it going without getting to far behind the crowd.

Edited by Jove, 27 July 2011 - 06:13 PM.

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users