to Bleeping Computer.
My name is Jason and I'll be helping you with your computer problems. You can call me by my screename jntkwx or Jason is fine.
Some things to remember while we are working together.
- Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
- Please do not attach logs or put logs in code boxes.
- Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
- Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can also help.
- Do not run anything while running a fix.
- If you don't understand a step, please ask for clarification before continuing with any future steps.
Click on the Watch Topic
button and select Immediate Notification
and click on proceed
, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Note to others:
The instructions here are intended for the person who began this topic. If you need help, please create your own topic in the appropriate forum.
Download Security Check by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt.
- Please post the contents of that document.
Right click on desktop
Select "Desktop" tab
Click "Customize Desktop"
Select "Web" tab
Make sure "Privacy Protection" is unchecked
Click "OK", then "Apply"
In your next reply, please include:
- Security Check log file
- How's your computer running now? Are you able to change the background image?