Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing file Password Keeper

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Larry P

Larry P

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:33 PM

UPDATE! Got the problem fixed, did an update and a few other files found elsewhere, got all the files necessary, as soon as I did that all went well.

My first post, running XP Home, unable to locate a file that is the .exe, name of file is passwordkeeper.lnk (that's a small L, not an i). Anyone have any ideas where I might secure a copy of it?

My Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

Edited by Larry P, 26 July 2011 - 04:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cogs10

cogs10

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

windows can't find the program cause it's either moved
or not there. the .lnk file is a shortcut to the missing program.
not sure if this is the password keeper you need:
My link

Edited by cogs10, 25 July 2011 - 04:49 PM.

#3 Larry P

Larry P
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

windows can't find the program cause it's either moved
or not there. the .lnk file is a shortcut to the missing program.
not sure if this is the password keeper you need:
My link

Thanks for the reply, sorry that's not what I'm looking for, but I've got a lot of pass words stored on the program I had before my old C Drive Hard disk decided to go corrupt on me. I've changed HD's transferred most the files from my old disk to the new disk but somewhere in the transferring I've missed the .exe file to install it. anyway, I'll keep looking, Thanks Again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users