am a designer frm india.
last 2 days, i've been trying to log in to facebook. but when i press the "welcome to facebook" page, it always says Sorry, we are experiencing temporary technical problem, please check back later." i thought it might be happening to everyone. i asked my friends, did the same thing happen to them. some of them said yes and some said no! and i don't understand why is this happening.
then i talk to FixYa help expert,
- Restart your computer into Safe Mode (press F8 a few times after boot but before the Windows logo appears) to bring up a white menu, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open a web browser and download Malwarebytes Anti Malware for free.
- Let the program update and launch
- Run a full scan and it will see if there are any viruses or malware preventing your computer from accessing facebook.
- Change your password when you get back into facebook in case the site that gives you the technical problem is a phishing website harvesting facebook accounts.
then i try it... but nothing show in the url (This webpage is not available The webpage at https://www.facebook.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. Here are some suggestions: Reload this web page later. Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.) i can open all other tabs. only problem facebook. that means no problem for internet connection..
all the main browsers (ie,chrome,Mozilla, opera, safari, etc.) i have. Try it all , but the same
dear sir, what is next?