Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i cant login my facebook account

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 janees

janees

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:45 AM

Dear sir,
am a designer frm india.

last 2 days, i've been trying to log in to facebook. but when i press the "welcome to facebook" page, it always says Sorry, we are experiencing temporary technical problem, please check back later." i thought it might be happening to everyone. i asked my friends, did the same thing happen to them. some of them said yes and some said no! and i don't understand why is this happening.

then i talk to FixYa help expert,

• Restart your computer into Safe Mode (press F8 a few times after boot but before the Windows logo appears) to bring up a white menu, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
  • Open a web browser and download Malwarebytes Anti Malware for free.
  • Let the program update and launch
  • Run a full scan and it will see if there are any viruses or malware preventing your computer from accessing facebook.
  • Change your password when you get back into facebook in case the site that gives you the technical problem is a phishing website harvesting facebook accounts.

then i try it... but nothing show in the url (This webpage is not available The webpage at https://www.facebook.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. Here are some suggestions: Reload this web page later. Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.) i can open all other tabs. only problem facebook. that means no problem for internet connection..
all the main browsers (ie,chrome,Mozilla, opera, safari, etc.) i have. Try it all , but the same
dear sir, what is next?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lee Gibson

Lee Gibson

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:34 AM

something might be wrong with your dns cache.

find and run cmd.exe, but make sure you run it as administrator.

once there, type "ipconfig /flushdns" (without the quotes). it should report that the dns was flushed successfully.

restart your computer and hope that it works; if it doesn't, then there could be a wrong entry in your hosts file.
sometimes there's a need to patch the hosts file with another one, i had the same problem recently. just take the last backup, rename it back to simply "hosts" and try to access facebook again.

#3 janees

janees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

Dear,
thank you for your reply
i try the first one now... but nothing hapen.
i dont understand the second option, i dont knw where i get the backup... can u explain..??? or any other way???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users