Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Movie Catalogging..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jer446

Jer446

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:34 PM

Hello.. This is my first post here.. i have been a long time member of tech tvs boards, and now they are slowly getting inactive. I have had several thousand posts there. My question is I have a very large dvd collection. I would like software that i could type in the name of the movie, and it will give me info on it and so i can print a jewel case cover for it. I want it to be organized, so like if i lend it to a friend, i can say o i lent this to him...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:58 PM

Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear techtv is going downhill. You should tell the people there to come over to us :thumbsup:

You should definitely check out http://www.collectorz.com/ . I am not sure about the jewel case printing, but it has a lot of the other features.

They make a varierty of programs for collectors and I have been using the one for books for a while.

#3 Bluie

Bluie

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 21 May 2004 - 06:40 PM

If ReaderWare works as well for DVDs as it does for books it will even keep track of who you loaned them to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users