Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Black Vertical Lines on Projected Image

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr_Liu

Mr_Liu

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:05 AM

Today, I linked up my laptop to the projector and ordered HP Presentation Settings to do dual display (I need to see my own laptop screen while giving a presentation) and I was completely surprised by the appearance of big vertical lines right across the projected image. These lines are suspiciously absent on my laptop's screen (despite the noticeable change in resolution for both screens). Does anyone know how I can remove these lines from the projected image? I want to get this sorted within 7 days from the origin of this post as I have to give an important technical presentation. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users