Welcome to Bleeping Computer. I will assist you with the issue.
I will move this topic to the appropriate forum.
For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64
and save it to a flash drive.
Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.
Enter System Recovery Options
. To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:Startup Repair
- Restart the computer.
- As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
- Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
- Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
- Select your user account and click Next.
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
[*]Select Command Prompt
[*]In the command window type in notepad
and press Enter
[*]The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open
[*]Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
[*]In the command window type e:\frst64
and press Enter Note:
Replace letter e
with the drive letter of your flash drive.
[*]The tool will start to run.
[*]When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
[*]It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.[/list]