Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yoderboy55

yoderboy55

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

I just joined this site because if I run into problems with my PC maybe some of you can help me.
Or vice-versa
My name is Brandin.
I live in US East.
I am currently 14 years old and about to turn 15 in august 9th.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

Welcome yoderboy! BleepingComputer.com is a great place for all of the above. There are a lot of professionals who regularly browse these forums to help everyone. There are also plenty of computer hobbyists or aspiring professionals like myself who can also provide tons of help.

You may want to take the time to configure your account, pick an avatar picture, choose the quotes you want to put in your signature, and update your computer information on your account page. Just generally set up your 'presence' on the website. It'll make it easier to help you and you'll feel more like part of the team when you're helping others.

Personally, I joined BleepingComputer when I was 14 just like yourself. I have learned tons of stuff. Even when I'm not up to helping, I like to browse around and see how others solved their problems. There is a lot of creativity flowing in here because there's a lot of problem-solving to be done.

Edited by Ryan 3000, 21 July 2011 - 05:06 PM.

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users