Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

stop:0x0000007e error please help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chewieblue

chewieblue

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

Can you please help me?I am trying to repair my sons packard bell imax x3515 windows vista the problem is every time i try to log on to the internet it crashes into the blue error screen with the error codes **STOP 0x0000007e (0xC0000005.0x80501922,0x895d3778,0x895d3474)the is no restore point on the computer and i dont have the disks to wipe and start again

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chewieblue

chewieblue
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

Can you please help me?I am trying to repair my sons packard bell imax x3515 windows vista the problem is every time i try to log on to the internet it crashes into the blue error screen with the error codes **STOP 0x0000007e (0xC0000005.0x80501922,0x895d3778,0x895d3474)there is no restore point on the computer and i dont have the disks to wipe and start again. Does any one have any ideas?

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Are you saying that the system exhibits...no other problems?

Only when you try to access the Internet?

Let's try this.

Download/install BlueScreenView, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html .

Double-click BlueScreenView.exe file.

When scanning is done, click Edit/Select All...then File/Save Selected Items.

Save the report as BSOD.txt.

Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content and paste it into your next reply.

Louis

#4 chewieblue

chewieblue
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

thanks for your help I downloaded the program to a flash drive and tried to install the program but about half way through the install it stopped due to it not being able to connect to the internet and the installation is forced to abort it seems the program requires a internet connection during the install which the pc doesnt have. Do you have any ideas to get around it

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

No Internet connection is involved in using that program.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users