Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

small document when opening pdf

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 appraisermad

appraisermad

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

I recently, maybe after installing exp. 9, but I'm not sure, started opening pdf's and they were very small. On my job I receive multiple pdf's per day, so it is a pain enlarging everyone. Does anyone have an answer for this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bookworm

bookworm

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

What is your operating system and are you using Adobe to view pdf files?

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,854 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

Hello,

The next time you open a PDF file and it's small, use the mouse to expand the document to full size. Then, when you close the document use the menu to close it rather than clicking on the X to close it. Once you have done that, the computer should remember that you want the documents to open full-size.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#4 appraisermad

appraisermad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:59 PM

I am using vista home premium 32, yes adobe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users