Its not a good thing when ot's hunting banking.
You did update MSE and MBAm before you ran it?
P am going with XP here.
When you can get to this site
Please download and install FixWindowsUpdate
After the program is installed, launch it using the desktop shortcut.
Click Phase 1
, then Phase 2
. Phase 2 will take some time to run.
Once Phase 2 is complete, click Start BITS
Exit the program and reboot the computer.
Do updates work now?
Your HOSTS file
may be infected. Reset the HOSTS file
As this infection also changes your Windows HOSTS file, we want to replace this file with the default version for your operating system.
Some types of malware will alter the HOSTS file as part of its infection. Please follow the instructions provided in How do I reset the hosts file back to the default?
To reset the hosts file automatically,go HERE
button. Then just follow the prompts in the Fix it wizard.
in the File Download
dialog box or save MicrosoftFixit50267.msi
to your Desktop and double-click on it to run. Then just follow the promots in the Fix it wizard.
Please follow our Removal Guide here How to remove Google Redirects
. You will move to the Automated Removal Instructions
If it finds something make sure Cure
Next click Continue
then Reboot now
A log file should be created on your C:
drive named "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents in your next reply.I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.
- Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check and check Remove found threats
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Push the button.