Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003 not reading a plain text email?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dacomp107a

dacomp107a

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 AM

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

Good Morning, I have a issue that I would like to put out there for discussion.... I have a customer with a Windows 7 Home Premium notebook, and he is using Outlook 2003 to read his email. He receives one email a day from the same sender that when read the email is basically in code, with no photos, icons, etc.. and at the top of the email it says "plain text". Now I would assume that the sender for some reason it sending the email in "plain text" but he claims that his old notebook (Dell with XP) and the other users in his office receive the email just fine.

Any Ideas?

David

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users