Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fujitsu laptop keyboard

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 simon62

simon62

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 AM

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:27 AM

Hi
Anyone help i have a Fujitsu P3515 and the keys all work apart from a section in the middle of the keyboard, Windows is a little unstable do you think its worth reloading or is it a keyboard fault, I dont really want to reload as i have loads of software and data on this as well as all the updates downloaded etc and it would take me about a day to sort out. Thanks for the advice in advance

Edited by hamluis, 16 July 2011 - 07:09 AM.
Moved from Web Browsing/Email to Internal Hardware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 PM

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

You need to describe the problems in more detail. What does "Windows is a little unstable" mean? What do you mean "all the keys work apart from a section in the middle of the keyboard"?

Explain EXACTLY what is going on. I'm also going to ask a mod to move this to a forum that makes more sense for your question than this one.

#3 simon62

simon62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:22 AM

Hi the mouse goes all wierd and fires around the screen as if i am not in control then stops and works fine for a while. As for the keys in the middle of the keyboard not working, T, Y, U, G, H are not working.
Thanks for replying to me :thumbup2:

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 PM

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:23 AM

You need to describe the problems in more detail. What does "Windows is a little unstable" mean? What do you mean "all the keys work apart from a section in the middle of the keyboard"?

#5 simon62

simon62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Sorted it was same problem as my toshiba laptop and ordered keyboard on thrusday and delivered friday, So fixed, cheers for your replies but should have guessed it was keyboard fault. and was only 18 bargain. fujitsu keyboard link :clapping:

#6 simon62

simon62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Sorted it was same problem as my toshiba laptop and ordered keyboard on thrusday and delivered friday, So fixed, cheers for your replies but should have guessed it was keyboard fault. and was only 18 bargain. fujitsu keyboard link :clapping:

#7 simon62

simon62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

#8 simon62

simon62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

#9 simon62

simon62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

My linkSorted it was same problem as my toshiba laptop and ordered keyboard on thrusday and delivered friday, So fixed, cheers for your replies but should have guessed it was keyboard fault. and was only 18 bargain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users