Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DDO lag and souns problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jjdancer

jjdancer

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 AM

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

I feel like i need to give a little history as far as this is concerned, it might help who ever is going to advise some clues as to what the issues are.
I play DDO-dungeons and dragons online- and the majority of the time i'm playing my character-p/c- lags. most of the times it's not to bad, but a good portion of the time i'm playing it lags so bad i can't get from one side of the play field to the other in less that ten minutes. on some occasions it becomes so bad that i can't get my p/c to move. on very rare occasions the game runs like it should with little to no lag at all, but this is very rare. in the qwest areas it used to be that i would very rarely lag but now it's lagging almost all the time, such to the point that my p/c stands in the davinci pose- the spread eagle pose- and all i can do is spin my p/c in circles, all the while taking damage.
that's the first issue, the second issue is that i can't talk to party members in party chat-voice type,not text.texting i can do all day long with little to no issues.
the computer I play on has only a half gig of RAM and the game contains 5 gigs of info. dose any one have a clue as to what is going on with this situation. like i stated on rare occasion the game will run like it's supposed to, but for the most part it's lagosuarus supreme. last time i was on a p/c stated " nice lag", lol, even the other players notice i lag badly. HELP please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users