Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank You!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shoride

shoride

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Just in case you have not all heard this enough....thank you for all the hard work that everyone puts in to trying to keep our computers clean. As hard as the villains out there work to trash our computers all of you work even more diligently and effectively to keep us up and running.

Thanks again a hundred times over!!!!
:thumbup2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words; it is for individuals like yourself that we are here and a show of gratitude makes every minute worth it.

Surf Safe!

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

What a nice thread!!!!

I like seeing good things like this :)