try the steps below.
1. Open Start >> Run or press window key + r
2. Type “services.msc” (without quotes) and Click OK , this will open services window.
3. Right click on Automatic Updates Service and select Stop.
4. After the service is stopped, press window key + r
5. Type “%windir%\SoftwareDistribution” (without quotes) and press enter.
6. Open the Download folder and delete all contents of the Download folder.
7. Close the window, press Window Key + r ( or Open Start >> Run )
8. Type “services.msc” (without quotes) and Click OK
9. Right click on Automatic Updates Service and select Start.
10. That’s it Done
or just delete the files from safemode