Customers pc is a HP originally, although, this HP is about to die.
Operating system is windows2000, on the operating system, there is a program installed for making a Machine work for stone cutting, the supplier of the software has recently gone broke so a reinstall of the system is not possible, since their website is offline and a registry cannot be done
So all we can now do is copy the drive and stick into a new computer.
What i have done already:
- Drive is a Ghost from the original ((for protection of the original OS))
- i have done a checkdisk and a fixboot + fixmbr on the new computer.
- i have installed the drivers for the new pc on the old pc, so the OS could recognise it
- i have let win2000 recover at it self
- i have made a fresh install on a different drive and copied the system files to the old install, did not work, replaced the ghost again.
--- The bluescreen i get now is ntoskrnl.exe
- I have already copied this one from the win2000 CD
- i have renamed the old one as well for backup
- Replaced the hal.dll, had no effect either
anyone any other Idea?
system needs to be ready before the end of next week
Edited by red_devil028, 13 July 2011 - 10:38 AM.