Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Music Software

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Geoff777

Geoff777

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:16 AM

Hi all,
a good free music download:

www.donload.com/switch

Downloads, rip and burn programs, recording programs and a file formatting program. :thumbsup:
Geoff

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:59 AM

What do you mean, "a good free music download"?

Downloads, rip and burn programs, recording programs and a file formatting program.

From what I understand, all Switch is, is a sound file converter for Windows.
It doesn't download, rip, burn, or record, that I can see in the documentation, or is that included in the Help file documentation?

Could you elaborate on the program a little bit?
Sounds interesting.

If you are happy with the program, could you do as acklan suggested in your other post (How Can L Convert .wma Files To Another Format, Converting misic file formats?), and go to this thread, Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial Apps, and add it to the list of recommendations, along with a little review of it's abilities?
That way, when the Freeware thread is updated, it can be added to the list.

Edited by tg1911, 12 January 2006 - 07:17 AM.

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Geoff777

Geoff777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:34 AM

Hi,
if you download Switch and save the .exe file to a suitable location,
then run the .exe file whilst still connected to the net, you are offered the option
to download the following:

Switch v 1.05
WavePad v 2.10
RecordPad v 2.0
ExpressRip v 1.40
ExpressBurn v 1.09

I have used the first three applications successfully to convert music files to a different format,
Record a track ( using RecordPad) and to add effects, alter volume, bass, treble, echo and much more.
A great package.
Saving my son 15 per hour in a recording studio :thumbsup:
Geoff

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:04 AM

Thanks for the info, Geoff777.
Sounds like a nice package, guess I'll have to try it out.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:49 AM

Hrm....While I don't have that package, I do use wavepad. It's a great program! Maybe the package deal is worth checking out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users