Let's have a look at a few things.
Please download GMER
from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
* Main Mirror This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
* Zipped Mirror This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
* Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
* Temporarily disable any real-time active protection
so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
* Double-click on the randomly named
GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
* Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
* GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
* If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO
* Now click the Scan
button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
* When the scan is finished, click the Save
... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log
* Click the Copy
button and paste the results into your next reply.
* Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
Also, Please have a look at the information posted here
regarding updating your HOSTS file.
Please post your GMER log when complete.